Compression Garments & Lymphedema Products - Wausau WIA Unique Website For Women With Special Needs
1. What compression level do you need? (This can usually be found on your prescription).
2. Do you have a brand preference?
3. Do you need knee highs, thigh highs, pantyhose or a lymphedema arm sleeve?
4. What fabrics or fibers do you prefer?
5. If you select a sock option, what color would you like?
Sometimes traditional compression stockings don’t work for everyone. Individuals with limited hand strength, nonstandard limb shapes, fragile skin, or significant fluctuations in swelling often have difficulty donning a regular compression stocking. For these patients we measure and fit with Solaris ReadyWraps or FarrowWraps. These garments work extremely well for patients with chronic and acute edema, CVI, primary and secondary lymphedema, and wound care.
If an arm or a leg is too large or too small for a regular off-the-shelf compression garment, we measure and fit custom compression garments. We also do custom fitting for burn patients.
Jobst, Juzo, Medi lymphedema garments
Armsleeves, gloves and gauntlets
Solaris Ready Wraps
Custom Jobst/Juzo garments